Friday, February 25, 2011

February 5, 6, and 7; 21 1/2 weeks

This weekend was Becca’s wedding in FL and we had a lot of fun.  It was the first time seeing family since Thanksgiving so we had a nice bump to show off!  This was my first experience being pregnant in hot weather and I unfortunately learned that I instantly swell.  Something to look forward to as I get bigger and it gets hotter in NC!  Sunday I left FL to fly home by myself because Marc was staying in FL for a few extra days to hang out.  On the plane ride home, baby gave me a solid 5 minutes of movement!  5 minutes doesn’t sound like a lot but it felt like forever!  Up until this point I had only been feeling random movements every couple of days and just 1 move at a time.   This solid 5 minutes felt like a lifetime compared to the occasional 5 seconds I was getting here and there!  I don’t know if the airplane had something to do with it or if it was just a coincidence but it was awesome!  The next day I was home lying on the couch with Suki; her head was on my belly and the baby kicked.  Suki felt it and hit my belly with her paw.  Too cute!  I can’t wait to see Suki and baby play together, they will be the sweetest pair in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment